Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Return of the Juice

OJ DA JUICE MAN came back to the Rich’ Saturday night to perform @ The Cotton Club 2.0….Sorry I didn’t take pics, or didn’t even bother to take my cam in the club….I was that tow up, lol. So anyways I posted up with my cuzzins in there and had some drinks and waited for homie to come out and perform so I can go home…I really put a halt on going out now, I don’t know…. Richmond just sucks on the weekend to me now so I rather get up with some friends or chill in the crib and catch up on work…But I came out to see the OJ and get a feel for the club life in Richmond again ;( yea right really yea right, but homie did his thing and I think he did almost every song he had out and not too many ppl know he got a shit load of songs since he came out. He did some new shit off the 6 Rings Mixtape that my boy Luger did production on it…. But Da Juice ripped it up but the club scene aint hitting on shit anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment