Saturday, December 19, 2009

LEMONADE

"I got lemonade and lemon teeth
Lemons watch me mix the shit
Lemonade complexions, eastern-Australian girl be killin me
She say I be killin’ her, I say I be feelin it
Four days then I’m sick of her, cause her brain is a lemonhead
Yellow wit da off-white trimmin
I call that da super drank
Yellow diamond pinky ring
Call that dere da lemon rock
Jewelry box a lemon bin, my earring size a apricot"

Whats good ppl!?
I think 2010 im going to switch things up a bit…I love white gold and white diamonds but I think its time for a change ppl. I don’t know but yellow gold is coming back, yellow diamonds ya know but right now let me drop some new yellow gold jewelry…Im bout to open my lemonade stand on yall. I am 804’s Ice Man and I cater to everyone any budget whatever it may be but FYI this is jewelry and jewelry cost. But hit me up we can work it out and give you some options to save up for so holla at me.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment