Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ANY QUESTIONS?

How much does a custom piece cost? We have made custom pieces from $800-$300,000.

How long does it take to make a custom piece? It takes approx. 5-7 business days. We do offer rush service for an extra fee. We do take our time and perfection is the key.

I have an old custom piece/old jewelry; Can I add stones or re-use gold on? Yes. You can trade in your old piece or you have an old bracelet and want to re-use the stones we can re-make it.

Can you help me create a custom design for my piece? Sure, Almost all of our pieces are designed by us.

I dont live in VA and wants custom work done, how can I pay? You may pay by Western Union, Money gram, Bank Wire, Bank Deposit to our account, Money Orders, Personal Checks, and Cashiers Check.

Can you ship me my finished product? Yes, we ship all our products next day air and insured for free.

How do I get started on my custom piece of jewelry? Give us a call at 804-519-6479 and let us know you're interested in a custom item.


Do you have a warranty? We offer a free lifetime warranty on all of our custom diamond jewelry. Certain restrictions apply, inquire within for more details.






No comments:

Post a Comment