Tuesday, August 4, 2009

WHAT I DO IS ONE OF A KIND

At 804 CUSTOMS my goal is to serve all you’re iced out jewelry needs! I am a designer and supplier of genuine hip hop jewelry offering iced out custom pendants, gold teeth, sterling silver and gold chains, watches, bracelets, rings, custom name buckles nameplates and more.Our products are genuine 10kt, 14kt, 18k, 22k, sterling silver, white gold, platinum, cubic zirconium and diamonds. I’m a professional, trusted jeweler with an established reputation that reaches worldwide. I design pieces for famous rappers, entertainers and the general public with prices and jewels for everyone.

Get at me on custom Breitling Watches, G Shocks, One of a kind Johnny Dang Collection Watches the whole 9 I do it all and if you don’t have major money like the majors do….THATS COOL! I got you, I cater to all budgets!! Our custom piece starts off around $600 to $100,000 and more, maybe cheaper depending on the size…I do silver jewelry also, must jewelers don’t but I do. Come holla at me I’m thee best in Virginia period.

For Custom jewelry what ever it may be if you looking for a custom piece done like you seen Gucci Mane’s Bart Simpson and wanted Homer done, Maggie, SpongeBob, Stewie, or any character or your record label logo, anything you can think of I can do, if you want a custom belt buckle with your name , some Tweety Bird Earrings, Custom Watch with your name in it, Bracelet with you name, Grills I mean anything CUSTOM just hit me 804.519.6479 and send your ideas and pics to chavisthejeweler@gmail.com for a FREE QOUTE, I REPEAT A FREE QOUTE GET AT ME!!





No comments:

Post a Comment