Tuesday, June 30, 2009

GETTING CLEANED UP.....CHECK ME OUT!

I'm still boomin and bunkin and servin all the babies…804 Customs is grillin Everybody! Last week I stop thru to holla at my boy SuperStar Spitaz since he was back in town visiting from his recent move to Atlanta…Homie needed his pendant cleaned so I took it off his hands for awhile and managed to do his told mold for a grill I will be doing for him also…We chopped it up about how the Atlanta scene are and all I can say is I need to go ASAP!! While we was chopping it up he introduce me to his boy and future customer of 804 CUSTOMS…I will be doing a sick bracelet in yellow and white diamonds very shortly.



Aight after holla at my boy Spitaz I had to mash off and meet other customers…I did a total of 3 other molds that day on 3 sides of town in Richmond…A long day but knocked it out and sure it will pay off especially when my customers see there brand new shiny mouth pieces!
Aight had to fast forward on this so here’s the pics of the jewelry I just recently did…the pics kinda crappy because of the light but you get the idea…Couple of grills, 10 row bracelet, a few crosses and 4” Tall Gold Superstar Spitaz Pendant with a 36” Franco….This just for this month of June and hope to triple or maybe quadruple in business for July!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment