Tuesday, August 4, 2009

NEED RIMS? I GOT WHAT YOU NEED!!

Mention in my other post that I sell wheels & tires…With brands such as DUB SPIN, DUB 3-PIECE, DUB ZANE EDITION, GIOVANNA, GFG, MILANNI, ROCKSTARR, VERDE and many more…I’m the cheapest around, I’ll meet or beat the other guys and all of our wheels come mounted and balanced on the tire size you prefer…Skinnies is the hottest thing out right now, putting the biggest wheel on your vehicle without doing a lift kit. Just call me for pricing!!

Also I sell grilles, HID kits in any temperature…real good quality and I have a set of 8000k in my Charger and boy they light up the road. Available for high and low beams as well as fog lights, we carry VOGUE TIRES also and running some good deals on that. Really I’m running deals on all the brands that I sell because why…..I DON’T BEAT HEADS LIKE THEM OTHER GUYS!!! 804 CUSTOMS partnered with CAP CITY AUDIO to give YOU the best deals for all car audio such as TV & Navigation decks, 6”-9” Headrest monitors, Flip downs, component sets, subs, custom or premade boxes and WE INSTALL!!! LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE SOUTHSIDE CALL FOR APPOINTMENTS!!

CAP CITY AUDIO 804-651-1806 804 CUSTOMS 804-519-6479

No comments:

Post a Comment