Saturday, June 6, 2009

GOLD GRILL SHAWTY....HAD 2 COME BACK

Been gone…..I been out promoting and grinding in the trenches that I forgot all about the internet. But I’m going to sum up everything in this post of what I have got into over the past month. Aight I been real busy doing molds for the past couple of weeks, ppl say grills is played out or whatever but I don’t see it. For real I’m molding somebody up almost every other day but to put this out there if anybody looking for a custom grill please give me a call 804.519.6479.

Ok I been doing jewelry for 6 years now and have been selling for TV JEWELRY for about uum I wanna say 4 years now. Well it’s a blessing to be apart of the TV JEWELRY fam. If you do not know about TV JEWELRY I am going to fill you in.TV Jewelry was started by partners Jeweler Johnny Dang aka TV Johnny and rapper Paul Wall. They transformed and perfected “custom jewelry” with the motto “IF YOU CAN IMAGINE IT, WE CAN MAKE IT”…If you have an idea off the top of your dome give me a call so we can make that image come true. So they been grinding super hard from the Lone Star State doing grills, and custom jewelry for celebs such as Slim Thug, Mike Jones, Soulja Boy, Gucci Mane, OJ DA Juice Man, Master P, Jermaine Dupree, DJ Paul & Juicy J, Bow Wow, DJ Khalid, Fat Joe man I can go on and on. So most of the artists you see rocking a diamond smile, icy wrist or chain and pendant probably was made at TV JEWELRY…Been doing with them has open many doors for me and im still opening them bitches and kicking thru some also. With that being said I had a good friend from TV JEWELRY come up to pay me a visit. Didn’t have my camera that day for pics, but he payed me a visit when he was visiting friends here in Richmond. Got the chance to meet my boss and now close friend Tony from TV JEWELRY…See Tony is my right hand man when it comes to doing grills, the custom pendants, sickest watches ever, bracelets well you name it. He’s my consultant and a jewelry whiz and have made my company more affective and given me the ammunition to stay ahead of the competition… Had a chance to meet him for the first time in person, usually we spend brief convos on the phone or emailing each other back and forth but we got together at real nice restaurant in Short Pump discuss business…I appreciate that invite and got a chance meet some cool ppl in the progress. After meeting up with my boy Tony I had to mash off to do another grill, well here ya go...im gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment