Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WEEKEND WRAP....JAY 30, BG & TWITTER ;)

Aight weekend wrap up on the way...Thrusday I met up with Jay 30 to deliver his custom piece we did. I took it in to get it cleaned up so it can be looking sick for his next photo shoot. Superstar Spitaz Pendant should be ready shortly so stayed tuned to that and my homie BG grill is ready to be shipped out so business was acting lazy for the month of February so March im going extra hard, cutting deals and coming up with the sickest pieces any one has seen coming outta VA… Friday…Damn in the high 70s. Im loving this shit(no McDonald’s homie) Had the chance to hit up the gym for the first time this week…Snow forced me to take a break with the gym being closed and all but got in did a lot of cardio and weight lifting more than the norm…Damn wont really nothing going on in the city…well anything that will make me get out and hit the town type ish. Well I just chilled in the crib and played with my new toy on the internet….TWITTER! I been fuckin with it for a lil bit and this shit is aight…Im 804CUSTOMS on their so follow me if ya get the chance. Saturday got up like 7 in the morning and went to wash the whip in this beautiful ass weather,lol…Oh in the 80s today. Yea buddy its looking like a good ass weekend to get into something…Shit I wish right now but I spent time with the fam since last weekend I was gone on every liquar possible so I had to take a break this weekend and enjoy the 80s baby!! BG is one of my favorite customers…He hit me up by googling me and seen I was the best in the city with the custom grills…Shout out to Paul Wall, Johnny Dang, my homie Tony Kahn and the good and talented ppl at TV JEWELRY!! Sunday I had the chance to present BG his bottom row and dude was more than happy to his new grill and that’s what I like. Maybe a custom pendant in the works in the future….BG HOLLA AT ME HOMIE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment