Thursday, March 19, 2009

SUPERSTAR SPITAZ....U.M.C....U-MAAAD!
















Aight check it out…been a few weeks hooking my boy up with this pendant. He been real patient with us at this time…Its just business is booming like crazy. For those who are checking me out for the first time let me introduce myself I am Chavis The Jeweler owner of 804 CUSTOMS. I work with the King Of Bling Johnny Dang and Paul Wall for TV JEWELRY…Yes I am the MIDDLE MAN and don’t really care what views ppl may have of the so called “middle man” but I cut deals…Some out there is looking to beat heads but no not me…You let me know your budget and I give the nicest pendant for YOUR money! But this is custom jewelry and the cost of gold is still going up like the cost of gas when Bush was in office but I will work with you and give you many options you can go off to having a sick looking pendant…I sell everything from custom gold and diamond grills, chains, pre-made and custom made pendants, watches, bracelets, earrings, rings, engagement rings I mean everything!!! Check me out www.myspace.com/datyoung_ceo; www.twitter.com/804CUSTOMS; chavisthejeweler@gmail.com. Aight back to my homie Spitaz, his 4” Custom Pendant is finally done so today I’m going to present him with this joint. Took lil bit over 2 weeks to do, would have been even sooner but like I said business is booming at this time of year but its done, its sick and so 804 CUSTOMS!! Get at me!


No comments:

Post a Comment