Saturday, March 7, 2009

CIAA WEEKEND...SUPER DRUNK @ WHISKEY RIVER..ROSS & DA JUICE...AYE!!






























































































































One of the most anticipated events I have been waiting for really for some shit…I missed last year and year before that but this year I wasn’t plan on sitting in the crib or running out to a party here in VA and wishing I was having as much fun if I was down in Charlotte for CIAA WEEKEND…Naw nothing can compete to the hype of getting outta Richmond…Getting outta VA period and hitting up every day, night, and after party that I can get into plus bumping elbows with celebs, ball players, models, my fam especially and thousands and thousands of ppl that come down to Charlotte to ball their asses off and just to have a good ass time. Shit I did and indeed wanted to stay but glad a gotta out the city just before the nastiest winter storm crushed the east coast…Snow was like that and had fun playin in it yesterday with my fam and pit KING…But other then that this weekend was something to remember. Friday was indecisive, ppl was dropping out the trip like flies and had me puzzle if I should even go…But like always I convince myself to do the damn thing because you only have yourself to count on right? Me, myself, and I took the 4 hour trip down Friday night because I wasn’t gonna miss this shit…OJ DA JUICE MAN, GUCCI MANE and some ol throwback Killa Cam and the Dip Set kept me focus. Racing my homie Mike from Full Fledge Entertainment down to Charlotte but I had a major head start in front of dude but them boys in blue was lurking in everything possible. I get down to the city around 11 that night and link up with my sister Tandrea and she was not so patenting waiting…because I was holding her up from seeing the Legendary King of GOGO CHUCK BROWN…I fucks with Chuck and have been listen to him since I was yah high…My dad is a diehard CHUCK BROWN fan so I know GOGO. Aight met up with my fam at THE HILTON and I knew it was going be on some nasty shit down there when you see nothing but BENTLYS, ASTON MARTINS, S550 sitting on ASHANTIS,lol stupid whip game down there…Aight back to the story, we stepped out to check CHUCK BROWN out and the crowd was crazy, club was crazy and the women…whew!! I would tell yall which club it was but I forgot...yea I was that drunk. Whole weekend I was shacked up with 8 beautiful ladies and felt like a King at every party we hit up. Saturday got fresh and hit up the best damn day party ever at Whiskey River…Real grown and sexy up in there, everybody gettin it in and Im drunk as shit and its only 2 in the evening…Day Party was from 2-6 and enjoyed every hour in their with DJ S&S on the ones and twos. Aight back to the tellie drunk as a skunk and hungry as a …..yea you already know. My cuzzin Angel and I chilled watching TV up in the suite getting ready for another banging party later that night…I came down wanted to do alotta things and one thing on my agenda is to see my homie OJ DA JUICE MAN…See Juice suppose to been at CLUB ECLISPE performing but at the last minute they moved him to RICK ROSS’s party at BACKSTAGE…IF you never been to BACKSTAGE you should go…Club is so fuckin big and that night was ridiculous. Get up in their smelling nothing but the fruity goodness in their and me and my cuzzo Angel just missed OJ DA JUICE performance but it was cool cuz we seen him up in Richmond recently so it was nothing to sweat about. After Ross’s performance I knew CIAA weekend was coming to an end and I just needed to get back to Richmond safely…Sunday we checked out The Hilton and I mashed down 85 NORTH just in time to take my son to the MONSTER TRUCK SHOW @ The Coliseum that evening…Yea im tired as fuck and really didn’t get any rest over the weekend…2 hours or more maybe but fuck it…getting out of town and refresh my mind and seeing a smile on my kid’s face means more than anything to me…IM OUT!





























MONSTER MUTT....TOO FUNNY!

















No comments:

Post a Comment