Wednesday, February 4, 2009

PITTSBURG STEELIN ON EM'

Stupid Stupid weekend that’s all I can say...Riding around Richmond all day Friday and Saturday taking care of business with my boy CT. Couple of Pendants in the work for some up and coming artists in Richmond…Plus Im still busy doing grills. If you need it I got it….CHEAPEST PRICES AND BEST QUALITY…You couldn’t ask for more and I have the fastest turnaround time…A WEEK!! Them other guys take 2 weeks to a month to do orders…Naw its not that serious. Hit me up 804.519.6479

Saturday Night had the chance to get out…Scooped up my boy Mike from Full Fledge Entertainment and roll down to The Cotton Club. Bottle of Jose Cuervo and a Grape Dutch aka that Chavis Cigarillo couldn’t have set the night off any better. Club was stupid pack, DJ Shorty on the one and twos…Seen a couple of familiar faces, drink got drunk, networked and had a ball.

If anybody out there that missed Super Bowl 43…Showdown Between the Cards and the Steelers than you missed probably one of the best Super bowls in history. I love football, had been playing every since I was in Elementary School for the Broad Rock Bandits to High School for the Huguenot Falcons…Pittsburg is my second fav team since growing up in a Steeler household but #1 is them Cowboys…We coming back next year believe that homeboy, but other than that both teams showed their ass...Seem like the officials was picking sides, yea I said it. But football is 60 fuckin minutes and it could go either way until the clock reads 00:00. Congrads to the Steelers and Tomlin being the youngest coach and 2nd black coach to win a Super Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment