Tuesday, February 17, 2009

BEN BALLER....SO FAR GONE


One of the blogs I always stop to hit up and read is my homie Ben Baller(http://blog.ifandco.com/)...See Ben Baller is the sickest jeweler in my opinion on earth. I study dude and he just been doing bigger and better things since I heard of him. Most def a pioneer to the jewelry world and someone I look up to...Aight so I was browsing around and was looking for some new music to check out. Since my homie Gucci Mane is locked up my cd book is looking pitiful. I always got a new Gucci mixtape every other month or damn near every month but until he gets out its on!!
But I did get that Drizzy Drake joint...Im feelin it, its some fiyah shit to listen to chillen with a breezy or blowing one. But I fucks with it. See Drizzy Drake just recently got iced up from Ben Baller and I.F. & CO. GO check them out www.ifandco.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment