Saturday, February 21, 2009

Daddy’s Little Girl

Aaliyah London February 15, 2009

Its Wednesday and im mad late on this one as usual but last weekend was a weekend to remember…Not was it just only Saturday was Valentine’s Day which I chilled in the crib with my better so beautiful half that was trying to get over a stomach ache but it wasn’t just any old stomach ache...Sunday I had to rip and run and deliver jewelry from South Side to Short Pump to my satisfied customers until I get a call from my girl, “She coming, meet us at the hospital!!”. At 4:34pm my girl gave birth to a 6 pound 12 ounce little girl Aaliyah London…God have bless me so many ways this year and its only the First Quarter so im more than anxious to see what’s in store this year…Appreciate everyone that hit me up at this time. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment