Sunday, January 4, 2009

LIKE A FOOL WIT THE BLOG...OJ DA JUICE MAN SHUT IT DOWN!!




Just waking up with master plan for 09' but I'll get back to that ish later . Aight New Year's Eve was crazy...Celebrated it at The Legends in Maryland, EU and The What performed real nasty...yea it was like that. Women outnumbered dudes 50 to 1,lol. It was good night to bring in 2009. My resolutions for this year is NONE! I don't believe in that shit cuz hardly no one stand by them. Just continue to do what I do times 10 and I'm good.







Aight back in Richmond Friday night for that AYE!! OJ DA JUICE MAN and Richmond's own RED RUM show @ The Cotton Club. If you don't follow OJ DA JUICE than ya need to especially if you follow GUCCI MANE...Please free that nigga cuz his mixtapes go ham. FAT KAT hosted this joint and everything went smoothly...I was hoping RED RUM would've performed more songs and JUICE MAN shut that bitch down...Minus a couple fights broke out but it was good ass night. Woke up with a handover that lasted the whole weekend but business as usual from 804 CUSTOMS...














No comments:

Post a Comment