Tuesday, December 30, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S....

AYE!!! WHAT IT DO CUZ...Whats going on? Im little bit hype this evening...Gettin ready for New Year's. I had plans to spend it in Richmond until I got a call from one of my cuzzin's about a party in DC. I fucks with DC and when I go there I always have a ball...So my cuzzin Angel, my nigg Day-Rock and myself is going to The Legends for a GO GO party...Should be a night to remember.

Late this evening I had to stop by Street Ratt Promotions Office W. Broad to scoop up these up...


Advance OJ DA JUICE MAN tickets for this Friday night JAN 2ND at The Cotton Club...I been fuckin with OJ DA JUICE MAN since GUCCI MANE'S "VETTE PASS BY" song dropped early this year and I been bumping dude every since...So amped for this show plus that boy RED RUM should tear it down also...








align="left">We gonna do it real big both nights and best believe imma put one in da air....Everybody enjoy the holidays and don't get too fucked up unless somebody chauffeuring your drunk ass back home,lol. Boys in Blue on full patrol...Well Im out and gonna let everyone know what happen at the Juice Man show....AYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment