Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SO NOTORIOUS....SO BORING WEEKEND!

Super late on this one….but this past Sunday I had the chance to catch the movie NOTORIOUS…. I always wait until a week or two after the movie hit the theatres….you know no long lines, ppl blabbing and shouting thru the whole movie, no turning over your shoulder and wishin that loudmouth would shut the fuck up….lol had to get that out…Aight I give the movie 4 stars. Why 4 stars? Well Im big on documentary movies and gave a lil insight on how the rapper gain so much success and only dropped two albums….But I thought they could’ve got so one better to play Pac, I mean dude was aight but you talking bout Pac here….Dude Gravy that played Biggie was damn good but some scenes was iffy….Like damn they didn’t wear that back in the 90’s or the songs they were playing didn’t match up to the time frame… But it was a good movie to check out if you are or not a Biggie fan….Plus I was trippin off Puff played by actor Derek Luke but if you didn’t see it….see it.

This weekend I did nothing…phone was blowing up Saturday, ppl wanted me to go here and there but I didn’t feel like doing shit…Sorry. But damn it was cold and Richmond club scene is getting a lil bit too boring for me right now….But sometimes I just gotta get out and get super drunk(no alcoholic here) and mingle plus a lil networking going on if im not too wasted. Business was slow, I expected that…A lot calls still coming in so look out, we cookin something nasty over hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment