Tuesday, December 30, 2008

804 CUSTOMS HAS THE BEST JEWELRY IN VA....PERIOD!!

Thanks everyone for visiting my page...Like I said before I'm starting to get a hang of this, but other pages you can check me out is www.myspace.com/datyoung_ceo or hit me up on facebook.

Whats Up PPL... I'm Chavis The Jeweler owner of 804 CUSTOMS here in Richmond, Va...And no I don't have a store or any kind of location...I stay on the move and don't want to be stuck in a place for 8 hours at a time waiting for customers...But I am MOBILE!! Hit me up the number is 804.519.6479 SERIOUS INQUIRERS ONLY!! I sell what the big Jewelry Stores sell but better...I have seen some of these guys work...not mentioning any other jewelers names but I seen your work and its garbage. Don't mean to be rude but lets be real about it...If you want the best don't settle for the rest holla at me ASAP!!

The beginning of the 3rd quarter of this year I wrapped up the JAY 30 pendant...Jay hit me up before on a pendant he wanted done but things got sidetracked but he came thur when everything was good...I appreciate that homie...Shout out to GMGB also. It was crazy because my overhead is the Mighty TV JEWELRY owned by Rapper Paul Wall and Jeweler to the Stars Johnny Dang aka TV Johnny...Hurricane Ike struck the city of Houston and left everything in shambles put a stupid halt to the making of this pendant but the good folks at TV JEWELRY made it happen after Ike's aftermath...So take a look










Specs on this pendant was 120 grams of white gold, 12 carats total weight of black and white diamonds. 100 gram 4mm franco link white gold chain and this pendant stands 3.5" tall and little under 3" wide and this joint was sick...another satisfied customer from 804 CUSTOMS.
I'm still knocking out them grill orders...Business hasn't slowed down any but speeding up dramatically. If you need I can get it and get it fast...
Get at yall next time...Peace out

































No comments:

Post a Comment