Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Test drive x Gold Grill

Woke up and got it in early on work and catching on emails then I hoped up and got fresh for today and my cuzzo who works at a dealership out shortpump told me they just got this charger srt-8 in the other day. He know I'm searching for one so went up there to check it out and test that bitch on 295. I was hoping a maro or stang cross paths but I murdered another charger, damn LOL. But the ride was tight and I'm in the process of copping one...I couldn't take it for real tho. Anyways after that test drive I sat in the new camaro ss and that bitch is dope but felt snug in there and I'm a skinny guy but the 6.2 in her go dumb hard. I checked out that f-150 platinum with the black paint chocolate interior and I'm trying to picture a set of all black 30s with a Chrome lip...yea she go hard!!!

After all of that and I got that hustle FEELIN a client hit me up if i can mold his top row on the northside of town...mashed over there and I molded him up so this week I'm deliver homie his yellow gold top 8...already know this grill gonna be stoopid. Post pics later this week.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment