Wednesday, December 29, 2010

F.Y.I on JEWELZ COPPING FROM ME

F.Y.I

Let's get this straight I sell jewelz...Bracelets Chains Pieces Rings Watches Earrings and anything YOU WANT custom made I can do with no problems...Any budget I got you covered...Im not one of those jewelers that turn down jobs because I want to be all mighty and just do diamond and gold jewelz..Naw I do silver and cz jewelz also because I cater to all aspects of the game. I know alot of ppl dont have bread to drop 8,000 or 10 stacks for a custom piece so with that being said Im now getting into the silver and cz game..PPL may say all thats fake fugazi or whatever little clever name you want to call it but doing jewelz in Silver and CZ can still get exspensive. Its still jewelz...its still all hand made not by some machine...I still have to pay my PPL for the labor to make these one of a kind pieces...My work crushes these other guys slanging pieces for dirt cheap...I dont do dirt cheap and stop asking me. Go to the guys in the mall or hit up them overseas shops but not me. If ya bread aint right then get it right or fall back to the rinky dink dudes in the mall. I sell CUSTOM JEWELZ...I dont duplicate pieces to sell x10 times over but i could but i wont.

Also we dont do dinner plate size pieces off of paper plate budgets...aint happening...Go to the arts n crafts store and holla at them to make some ish like but not me.

My Twitter/FACEBOOK/GMAIL always stay jumping...hit me up and I'll answer any question you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment