Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Weekend wrap....#RPD I SMH

SMH I thought I'll head out like most of Richmond and hit up one of these parties after the @CHRISBROWN show at VCU's Siegel Center in Shoekoe Bottom aka Shockoe Bottom Shutdown........Plush, Visions and Have A Nice Day Cafe was all 3 participating in this massive 3 ring party...But damn I shouldve stayed at the crib if I only new the cops wouldve been on me like they was. I go out maybe with my boy or by myself, not really big on groups unless everyone schedule is good to go but I headed downtown, whip washed up...had the 24s shining and i thru on a simple chain and cross, bracelet watch and grills in ya know nothing major but dag it was major....im a jeweler so I step out with my merchandise on...as soon as i park the whip me and my boy CT da Nature Boy walked over to the club the po pos pounce on us like we just robbed a group of nuns around the block or something...Im a good dude, nothing to hide ya know so i let them do what they do. We got searched and hemmed up for 10 mins fu**** cops man i swear....But i didnt let it mess my night up tho. We chilled politicing in front of the club with my boy @biggregg of 106.5 the beat and watched @CHRISBROWN make his entrance thru the club....It was a zoo but we had fun. But middle finger to the law! Sunday was on some chill ish with my fam...watched cartoons all day and played the XBOX and had some time to check emails and get things rolling for this week...should be a good one, working on a custom piece and a iced out key ring...post pics when everything is said and done. Stay tune!
Derrick Chavis

No comments:

Post a Comment