Sunday, November 15, 2009

White Gold is my friend

Business is steadily picking up heading into the new year…very grateful for that but let me share a few new pieces of jewelry we are putting out on the market and more new styles is becoming available in a couple more weeks. Our classic Franco Chains is still a hot seller, I mean we cant keep these in stock any more so anytime they are available I have to grab a few…Franco’s come in many links but really that’s all I wear homie.
One our newest iced out crosses just came out…this baby is 4” tall including the bail, thick as hell as you can see


Small money bag…real nice if you don’t want to stunt that hard since its approx 3” in height including the bail…we do custom make these money bag pendants to suit your taste in size, color of gold, different color stones, engraving of name or just adding your on touch to it…




This piece right here was made years ago from another jeweler…over time it tarnished and lost that shine so my boy had it sitting on his dresser for a couple of years do to it’s tarnished face so I told him like me get it and I can bring that shine back...We dip any kind of jewelry as you can the before and after pics of this GF pendant…Just email me the details of what you want done and I’ll be gladly to hit you up on pricing and details to get you shining right once again.
BEFORE
AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment