Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TELL IT LIKE IT IS

Need a grill, custom chain, earrings, rings, bracelets and watches? Don’t need to wait, give me a call and I’ll come to you! Who else can come to your whereabouts and mold you up just like that…I’m an official rep Johnny Dang & Paul Wall’s TV JEWELRY, INC. So you know you getting thee best in custom jewelry. Just because a store in the mall have hundreds of samples and BS 75% off signs everywhere doesn’t mean they doing there thing…Come holla at the realest jeweler and I don’t lie to my customers which meaning I don’t sell you a 10 carat grill and tell you its 14 carat. I don’t quote you on diamonds but give you cubic zirconium(czs). I don’t tell you its 14 carat but really its 6 karat. I keep it real with all my customers and I always can find the better solution for your jewelry needs if your budget is not up to par. Since I don’t operate out of a store my prices is cheaper then the competition. For quotes or any questions feel free to give me a call 804.519.6479 Chavi$

No comments:

Post a Comment